The Station Grocer is a family-owned Australian fuel supplier and convenience retailer that is proud to have the best coffee, food and fuel sites in the Northern Rivers.
We’re looking for a welcoming and skilled customer service team member to join us at our Ballina location.
· morning shifts (4.30am – 12noon)
· 3-4 morning shifts / week including rotating weekends
· plus 1 closing shift (5pm-9pm) during the month of June
· $30.98/hour weekday (Age 20+)
· $40.42/hour weekend (Age 20+)
· Strong customer service skills
· Good communication skills
· Time management skills
· Positive attitude
· Greet customers as they enter
· Operate the console (process payments: cash and credit card)
· Help set up the store for the day’s trade
· Take orders and prepare hot and cold beverages with consistent quality & speed
· Prepare and serve food: cakes, pastries, muffins, pies and breakfast offer
· Maintain a safe workspace, abide by workplace health & safety policies & procedures
Life at The Station Grocer
· Family-owned Australian fuel supplier and convenience retailer, established in 2006
· Our goal is to employ, train and retain people with a great attitude and great performance
· We work hard, but keep it light with plenty of laughs, some good tunes and good vibes from our customers
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form below, thank you.